BOTTLED WATER PROJECTS
Aguapuro Equipments provide the best Bottled Water Project in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka at best cost .It is the best Bottled Water Project supplier and manufacturer company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka.
Micron Filtration is a type of physical filtration process where a contaminated fluid is passed through a special pore-sized cartridge to separate suspended particles from process liquid. ... The filters are offered in stainless/carbon steel construction compatible to standard cartridges of different micron ratings.
The huge amount of minerals, metals, chemicals and bacteria within our water can be treated with a water filter. Micron size effectively becomes a measure of the efficiency of a filter in terms of purity. The smaller the micron measure, the more is taken out of the water leaving you with pure water.
Filters with a 5-micron rating remove a large amount of debris from liquid. While there are other, smaller micron ratings, those filters below 5 microns are prone to intense clogging or quick debris build-up. The smaller the micron rating, the faster the filter fills up. To prevent clogging, it is sometimes suggested to use more than one filter when there are a lot of particles, dirt, and debris to be filtered. A 5-micron rating works well in many industries, including the food and beverage industry.
This rating filters a little less than the 5-micron rating. Filters with a 10-micron rating can remove some unseen materials from liquid but not bacteria or viruses. However, 10 micron is still very small and can benefit many industries, from oil to chemical plants, because of their ability to filter so much. Like the micron ratings lower than this, 10 micron rated filters tend to clog quickly.
When considering the micron rating for your water filtration system here are some things to consider.
- Know what needs to come out. Knowing what is in your water is the first step in determining what micron rating the water filter has to be. It is important to note how critical it is to remove all contaminants, ask yourself would a nominal micron rated filter do, or is an absolute one required.
- Smaller isn't always better. The smaller the micron rating, the more contaminants will be removed. That being said flow rate loss is a possibility. To ensure there is little to no flow loss, a filter with a higher micron rating or a larger pump is required.
- Filters get dirty. Everything coming out of the water stays in the filter. Depending on the state of the water going through the filter it may need to be replaced more often if it has a smaller micron rating.
Micron filter housing available in SS, PP, CS, FRP, MS etc
It is widely used in pharmaceutical industry for decolonisation and removal of other trace impurities. Carbon black cartridges are used for the filtration of water, spirits and organic solvents. These are used for removal of colour, smell and taste contamination through anodic oxidation and cathodic reductions. Its nominal filtration rating makes it excellent for pre filtration in applications which require very fine filtration.Features:
- High dirt holding capacity
- Prevent carbon particle to pass into the filtrate
- Good Oil adsorption medium
- Size: - 10", 20", 30", 40" Long
- Filtration Rating: - 5, 10 Micron
- - Water Treatment
- - Membrane Pre filter
- - Edible Oil
- - Mineral Oil